This is a pretty random post, but these two boys are keeping me on my toes!! I’m loving every second of it, though. It’s definitely easier the second time around!
oh, those pictures are adorable. Deacon just cracks me up, he's so dang cute. Melissa, I'm so excited for you to have your pictures done by Kylee, you're going to love her!
Parker is getting his pic's done at 3! I hope that we run into each other! It would be so great to see you and your cute boys!
I really hope that Parker will cooperate! I took him to Target to get his 6 mo pictures taken and we didn't get one smile...which is totally not like him! Good thing I had a coupon and only spent $10. Hope this time around goes better! Kind of gives me anxiety!
Are you having both boys together or just Evan? Did you get her blog address? I talked to her about it but never got it from her...
10 comments:
What adorable boy! :) I'm glad to hear the second time around is easier....that will help me eventually talk myself into it lol.
Love Deacon's outfit- and that last picture of all three boys is too cute!
I LOVE those pictures! I can't wait to come see you guys on Thursday! I want to just snuggle that little Evan. Sooo cute!!
oh, those pictures are adorable. Deacon just cracks me up, he's so dang cute. Melissa, I'm so excited for you to have your pictures done by Kylee, you're going to love her!
I am going to go invest in sweater vests and cute little ties. I haven't bought any of that stuff for Sam yet. And precious baby snuggles!
You've got some handsome boys on your hands! I love the SUnday clothes! Deacon looks like a little model.
Evan looks so tiny! I just want to give him a squeeze. What makes you say that the 2nd time around is easier!?!? Give me some encouragement...
Beautiful Boys!!! I can't wait to come out and see you and your new little addition! Glad to hear it's easier the second time around...I guess :)
Parker is getting his pic's done at 3! I hope that we run into each other! It would be so great to see you and your cute boys!
I really hope that Parker will cooperate! I took him to Target to get his 6 mo pictures taken and we didn't get one smile...which is totally not like him! Good thing I had a coupon and only spent $10. Hope this time around goes better! Kind of gives me anxiety!
Are you having both boys together or just Evan? Did you get her blog address? I talked to her about it but never got it from her...
I'm such a good photographer! lol. Seriously, Evan is a cutie and I just want to squeeze the Dekester; those chubby cheeks get me everytime!
Those are some precious pictures and memories! I am so glad you are doing well and that you love your men!!!!
Ok I know it has only been like 6 days but are you up for more picture requests?
Post a Comment