He’s finally here!! Evan Ross Rees arrived Tuesday March 9th at 7:37 am (his lungs definitely work!) He weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, which is pretty tiny compared to Deacon who weighed 8 lbs 12 oz, but I guess considering what happened in January it’s pretty good! He has been a pretty mellow dude so far, which has made recovery a breeze. I got to go home a day early, and I’m feeling great!
Last pregnant picture before we head to the hospital
He’s here!!
So glad he made it!
So what did Deacon think of his new brother? Check it out



17 comments:
Congratz again! Deacon is sooo adorable :) He's gonna be the best big brother!
Oh my goodness, that video is too cute! I love those pictures. Evan is so adorable and Deacon is just too funny.
Congratulations!
oh my goodness melissa! congratulations! it's so crazy to think you are a mom of two! evan is so precious....is his hair light like deacons was?
deacon is way cute in that video....and seems so grown up all of a sudden! i'm glad to hear that everything went so smoothly (you definitely deserve a nice hospital visit after your appendix episode)! i'm super excited for you!
I'm so glad he's here! That video is adorable! Those 2 are going to be such good friends. You look awesome in your last pregnant picture. I never got that lucky, I always looked like such a cow! I have a little gift for Evan. I'll try to send it soon. Are you going to take growth pictures of him on the bear chair too? I think you should, that was such a cute idea.
His head is so beautiful, Steeles head was a little alien like, Evan's is so beautiful and round, like a doll. No hats for hat boy!
Hey! It's Diana from Coco.
You look amazing! In the picture with Evan lying next to you, you look like Angelia Jolie!! You're not supposed to look so beautiful right after you have a baby!! He is darling, and Deacon is darling. Takes me back to when I had my second boy. It won't be long before they are wrestling with each other! Good times!
Yay! How fun to have two handsome little boys. I'm glad everything went smoothly. You look great. Enjoy the postpartum recovery. (-:
I love him already, and that Deacon melted my heart in the video! What a sweet, cute family you have- love you guys :)
Sooooo cute! Love the video! I want another one . . . =)
Oh my goodness, congratulations Melissa! he's absolutely perfect! I love Deacon's reaction, how sweet and loving.
p.s. Pregnancy looks really good on you. How do you manage to keep your face so thin? You really look awesome in these pictures.
Deacon is wonderfully precious in that video! You are so lucky! I am so happy for you and your family. Cheers from Oregon!!!!
OH, so precious! He took it much better than Jack did, who pretended that Lincoln just didn't exist. I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you guys, and congrats! I hope you're recovering quickly.
Congratulations on your arrival! The video of Deacon is very precious!
I'm so glad everything went well for you. Your boys are too cute! Congrats!
Congrats! He is so handsome! 2 cute little boys...ahhh...love it! Glad that recovery has been good - you totally deserve a easy baby after everything you have been through!
That video of deacon is so cute. He seems so grown up. Evan is so tiny! I'm so excited for you...
Melissa, you asked for the contact info for the girl that took Hazel's pictures.
Her name is Kylee and her number is 801-663-4895. Call her, she's awesome and way affordable!
Congrats Melissa! The video of Deacon was so cute-and he is such a cute little man! Don't they all of a sudden look SO BIG, when the new baby comes along???
You have such beautiful boys! You'll do great with 2!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment