Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baby pictures!

We got some pictures of the new babe the other day. He wasn’t very cooperative, but I think they turned out pretty cute! Thanks to Kylee for taking them. Check out her blog at http://kcoulamphotography.blogspot.com/

Rees 234 Rees 241 Rees 243 Rees 259  Rees 146 Rees 148 Rees 170

Rees 274

11 comments:

Karly said...

Ohhh! So sweet!

Colette said...

I think those pictures are great! She did a wonderful job. It wouldn't be too hard with such a cute little guy to take pictures of :)

Jenny said...

Sooo cute!! I was sad I didn't hold him today, he's such a sweetie! I love the pic of deacon too. Adorable boys :)

Mary Ann said...

Melissa your boys are amazingly handsomely cute!!!!! I love the pics. Hope your Easter was wonderful!

The Obergs said...

oh these turned out great! Don't you love kylee?? Your boys are so cute!

Pieces of Us said...

Too cute! I love them. I need to come hold that little boy sometime...the grandpa's were kind of baby hugs on Sunday! Haha...that's alright though =)

Melissa said...

What a sweet baby! Your pictures turned out great. I esp love the one of you leaning over him...adorable. I also love the one of deacon looking up at his hat...what a silly boy! Glad that everything went so well. Your pictures turned out great!

cheeks said...

great pics! you have some cute little boys on your hands! that last one of deac is so cute! and E is so sweet too!

Maria said...

He, he! Those are cute!

The Wettstein Family said...

So Darling!! They really show off Evan's facial features. He's adorable!!

Ashlee said...

Cute!