Happy Halloween to everybody!! Hope yours was great and you haven’t overdosed on candy yet. Terry decided Deacon should be a doctor, and he even dressed up with him!! (For those of you who know Terry, this NEVER happens). We made the rounds at all the grandparents’ houses and had a great day!
Despite the crabby look, he did have a good day!
Decorating pumpkins with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson
Awww!! Like father, like son (okay, he’s a doctor of pharmaceuticals, but you get the idea!)



14 comments:
such a big boy standing there all by himself! love the costume!
oh his costume turned out even cuter than i thought it would!! he looks adorable and that's so fun that terry dressed up. amazing what having a kid does to men :)
Finally!! He's so frickin's cute! Terry also looks adorable. I love that he dressed up too!
You say it's the crabby look but that is the first picture I see evidence of the Nelson blood! He looks really cute there, so no dis.
Where is your costume? Doctor's wives need to be all preppy, right? That's not so hard!
Wow, Deacon is growing up! I must say... you have some cute doctors on your hands!
I too am a faithful Bachelor watcher! Only I just found out from your blog that Jake would be the next Bachelor! I almost screamed! I can't wait for the season to start! Woohoo!
Congrats on another boy! So exciting. I hope your pregnancy is treating you well!
I can't believe how grown up he is. I may have to steal that idea for Lizzie next year she keeps saying she wants to be a doctor like her daddy. Did you make it, it's so cute?
Get out! That is adorable!!! Why is it so fun to dress up babies?
oh that is too cute. What cute boys you have and I can't wait for the third one. I like your new font on your blog. Is that your handwriting font?
So adorable...and I love that Terry dressed up too! I wouldn't have believed it but you even had pics to prove it. The things grown men do when they have kids huh? Now we just have to work on Derek and my hubs:)
That's such a cute little costume! Glad you guys had a nice Halloween!
What a cute little doctor! I'm sure he got lots of candy when your neighbors saw how cute he looked! He's so grown up staning there...wow!
What cute men you have in your life! That is the best team dress up ever. I love it.
Ok that is so darling, how cute do they look! I can't believe you are 21 week, you are only showing to you!
haha he was such a cute doctor. I loved how he was always giving medicine to everyone.
Post a Comment