Thursday, November 5, 2009

A sneak peek…

I had my targeted ultrasound today, which gave us our first look at baby #2! I can’t believe how much he looks like Deacon! He kept covering his face with his hands so we only got a few good looks, but I think he’s a cutie!!

image-1 

image-3

image-2

10 comments:

The Obergs said...

it always amazes me that they really are little tiny babies in there especially with 131 days to go. He looks adorable, I can't wait to see him.

cold cocoa said...

Ack! That scares me those pictures are so clear...what does "targeted" mean? I've never been able to see that well with any of my ultrasound pictures. How fun!

Maria said...

Yay! Another cute nephew! Those pictures are so clear; I can't believe it. He does look like Deacon, so that definitely means he'll be a cutie.

Melissa said...

I love those ultrasound! Do you see Dr. Bierer? His little face is already so sweet! He's going to be adorable!

Jenny said...

Yay so fun!! Deacon is such a cutie, so any little brother who takes after him has to be! :)

Noomi said...

That's so cool! I didn't even know you could do 3D ultrasounds. He's gonna be a cutie:)

cheeks said...

that is so so cool! how fun!

Mary Ann said...

How great is technology? those are some clear pics! How wonderful!

kalie said...

PRESH! Congrats again! Hey, can you please send me your mailing address at kalieraeann@yahoo.com so I can send you guys a Christmas card? Thank u!

Pieces of Us said...

He is a cute baby that's for sure! Can't wait to meet him =)