Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's official!

Yup, I got knocked up again! Baby #2 is due March 16th, 2010. Yes, it was planned, and yes we are a little crazy. I just want all my babies here!! I am 6 weeks along and VERY sick. Pregnancy does not agree with me. If anybody has advice I'd love to hear it! I promise, there's a baby in there. Not even big enough to be a peanut yet!

Deacon turned the big 1-0 in months. So cute sitting all by himself in the bear chair!

15 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big Deacon looks! Big enough to be a big brother!! :) Yay!! Congrats, I'm so excited for you! I suggest Prilosec otc. It helped me a TON with the morning sickness, because it reduces all that acid and is safe to take. My doctor told me to try it and it worked so I took it every morning my whole pregnancy.

Good luck with the sick stage....let me know if you need anything!

cold cocoa said...

Congrats! That is exciting, though being sick is the pits. Maybe you'll have twins some time, to speed things along?
Good luck! I don't know any advice for real sickies, other than steady snacking on blah food and crossing the days of the first 12 LONG weeks.

Toni said...

Ha! I knew it would be any day now. Congrats! It's been really hard for me to have two so close together. I hope you have more luck than I've had. My hands are simply full ALL the time! I think I've gone out with both boys twice in the last 7 weeks.

Pregnancy advice... it always seemed to help me to relax, and to make sure I ate something every couple hours. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the rodeo!

Stacy Risenmay said...

Yeah!!! I am excited for you guys. You aren't crazy. After my first I was ready to get pregnant when my baby was 6 week old. Good thing that didn't pan out! I am prego too. I am just barley ahead of you at 8 weeks. Being sick is the worst part!!! Good thing they are so cute when they finally get here.

Maria said...

Yay!! I'm so excited, and not really surprised. I love that you have another fetus widget on your blog.

And how cute and big is Deacon?! I cannot believe what a big boy he is. I hope he remembers who I am. I miss that little guy so much! Sometimes I regret coming out here because I am missing out on a fun time with him.

Mary Ann said...

Congrats Melissa! I know you are a wonderful mom and sooo not crazy! Have 'em if you got 'em! that my motto!

Niki said...

Agh, congrats I think! Good luck, that's awesome, keep eating something every hour to keep your bloodsugar up.

Corri said...

Yes you guys ARE crazy but I am so happy for you! That's really cool. It's about that time for us, too I think. Tell Nate, though...he might take some convincing! I'll just tell him, "Well, Terry & Melissa did it soon!" Maybe that'll help. Ha ha! Hope you feel better soon and good luck!

cheeks said...

yay! congrats! THat is sweet! i don't think you're crazy yet....but you might be headed that way in about 8 months! ha ha! Deacon is so cute....he'll definitely fit the title of "BIG" brother! i'm sorry you're so sick....i was pretty fortunate in that category....just keep snackin! good luck!

Colette said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you. Just think, it might be stressful for the first while having your kids close but I'm sure they will grow to be the best of friends. Hope you get over your morning sickness soon. I wish I had some good advice for you but morning sickness never really hit me that bad.

Noomi said...

How fun!!
I'm so excited for you Melissa!

Melissa said...

WOW! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I can't believe that you're pregnant again! I feel like I have my hands full with one...and after being sick my whole 40 weeks...I don't know how you're doing it! I'll for sure need some tips from you when I decide to take the plunge for baby #2. :) Deacon is such a big boy! He looks like he already has the cutest little personality! Fun!!

The Obergs said...

Wahoo, Wahoo!! Melissa, congrats! You are a champion. I don't think I can have another baby for at least 2 years... Good luck with the sickness. HOpefully only 6 more weeks to go.

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

I only see one little peanut in there, when are you going to have your twins? I am so excited for you, but I'm pretty sure I have you beat in the crazy category 18 months apart is definitely better than 12. Let me know if you need anything.

Candace Thomas said...

K...I just got on here to tell you sorry it has taken me so long to write you! I have been a slacker at blogging. And I am glad I got on here....CONGRATS! I can't wait for another little one. Now I can add you on my list and stalk you too! It was fun to see you guys at the mall, I never see the fam anymore. We will have to get together or something:)