Saturday, August 1, 2009

Congrats, Dad

Well, my Dad finally to the plunge and married his girlfriend! They've been dating for 4 years and are crazy about each other. Not sure what took so long, but at least they finally did it! Annette is so wonderful and I am very excited to have her in our lives. Congratulations!


Sorry about the bad picture. I ran out of memory space!




6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats to you dad! That's wonderful that he's met someone who makes him so happy.

cold cocoa said...

I'm happy for your good dad. How fun.

Maria said...

Dad and Annette are on cloud nine out here...they definitely act like newlyweds. I can't wait to see all the pictures and the video.

Wish you were here! There's been so much stuff we've done that Deacon would have loved. Start saving now so you can make it to my graduation!

Colette said...

Oh, I am so happy for your dad and your family! Tell him congrats for me.

Mary Ann said...

Yeah! What a wonderful day for you all! I am so impressed your Dad found happiness in Payson...not that stuff does'nt happen in P town but you know...what are the odds. I am so happy for them. And for you and your little one coming!

Ashlee said...

Oh I am happy for him! That is so nice he found someone! Go DAD!