The little man had his 9 month checkup and shots (boo). He's a trooper though and hardly cried. He weighs 23.75 pounds and is 30 inches long, and apparently has a big head! We also made a visit to Kiddie Kandids. I received a gift card for one of my showers, which expires in 2 weeks, so I hustled on over to the mall and got these super cute pictures!
Cute, cute, cute! He is catching up to Lizzie in the weight area, she's only got him by two pounds and almost two years older. Hate the shots, but he looked really happy in the pics.
He is super cute. I still can't believe how big he is! I've never had babies that chunky but I love chunky babies. You've got to be getting some pretty big biceps packing him around :)
Oh my he's darling! Everytime I see him I take a trip down memory lane. I am so proud of all of you! I love you guys. Which I would have know about your blog sooner. LOL Aunt Lana
11 comments:
Holy freaking cute pictures batman!! Oh he's so darling- I heart him oh yes I do! He's got such a cute smile :) what a fun BIG boy.
Such a big boy! I love his smile. He seems so happy. And he's a tank! I think you've got a future linebacker on your hands.
You're such a good mamma. I have a hard time taking my kids into get professional photos...I suck!! He is so dang cute and smiley.
Cute, cute, cute! He is catching up to Lizzie in the weight area, she's only got him by two pounds and almost two years older. Hate the shots, but he looked really happy in the pics.
HAhaha I totally love those! So cute!! I can't believe how tall he is!
Oh he's so cute! I can't believe how light his hair is. I definitely see some of you in his face, but I'm not sure where his light hair comes from.
Melissa you have the cutest little big boy ever! I cannot believe it has been 9 months!
those darn shot appointments....hate them!! he is so sweet! Yes, the football in the picture is perfect...i think that will be his calling in life!!
He is super cute. I still can't believe how big he is! I've never had babies that chunky but I love chunky babies. You've got to be getting some pretty big biceps packing him around :)
Cute pictures! We miss you guys!
Oh my he's darling! Everytime I see him I take a trip down memory lane. I am so proud of all of you! I love you guys. Which I would have know about your blog sooner.
LOL Aunt Lana
Post a Comment