Deacon is teething! Yes, it was a few weeks ago (I'm a little behind). 3 teeth are coming in all at the same time! I didn't even notice they were coming in until my sister and Terry's stepmom said they thought they could see them. I still waited a couple of days to check ( I'm such a bad mom/hygienist). Sure enough, two teeth on the bottom and one on the top! For all my dental peeps they would be C or D (can't quite tell which one) and O and P. Anyone besides me think it's weird that the maxillary is coming in at the same time as the mandibulars? Or am I just paranoid? Deacon has been sooooo cranky since cutting teeth. It's like he's a completely different kid! He's also loves to bite everything, including my fingers while I was taking these pics. He's also 8 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying!Top tooth, aka "Snaggletooth" (sorry about the boogers)
Bottom teeth
Couldn't resist! He loves the stoller
8 months old in the bear chair!
11 comments:
Deacon is such a big boy!! I can't believe it. How funny are those little teeth? Sorry he's such a fussbucket. Send him to me and I will watch him until he's done teething!
I love his teeth! That is the first time I have seen them because he'll never show me. So cute! I can't believe how big our boys are getting. It's sad but so fun at the same time!
Will you quit talking in your nerd language fancy pants? Look, 4 types of teeth: front, side, bottom and back.
What a good boy to let you manipulate his poor mouth like that for pics.
Erin's comment cracks me up!! I don't know nerd language either apparently because when Ben was only a couple months old I just kept saying his vampire teeth were coming in and I thought that was a little strange but now they have gone back up and two little bottom ones in the front have come in. Every time my kids get teeth, they also get sick, so it sounds like Deacon is doing alright.
Benny grew teeth like that too. I will always think of him as my little vampire!
That's good that a few came in at once. I swear teething NEVER ends! So, how many teeth are there miss teeth expert? Addie has 12, 4 on top, 4 on bottom and 4 molars. I want it to be over, but I know there are a lot more. She's getting another molar right now and it isn't fun. I hope Deac's takin it all in stride! He's SOOOO cute!!
Oh my Melissa, I can't believe that he's old enough to have teeth! He's such a little sweetheart. I hope you have a baby toothbrush for all of those chompers.
Those pictures are the cutes ever!!
Can't wait to meet him :)
Big boy! Jack got his first teeth at 4 or 5 months, so sounds like you got lucky with him waiting so long! Teething can be rough on the mom, so good luck!
he's so cute! I love those little teeth....so sorry they are causing such troubles for you! i think he totally looks more like you now....just with lighter hair!
Melissa! You are so wonderful! I love his little teeth! They are so cute! D is the cutest!
Post a Comment