Maria came to visit from frigid Minnesota. She stayed a week and we had a blast! We went to the Living Planet Aquarium (very cool) and hung out with friends and family. Thanks for coming Maria! We miss you already!!
oh he's such a chunk, I LOVE it! I'm glad that Maria got to come for a visit, I'm sure it's hard for her being so far from family, especially you and Deacon. Judging from all the aquarium pictures it looks like Deacon wasn't the only one who had a good time :)
Oh my heck he just keeps getting cuter! I love his cheeks and that he actually keeps a hat on. Glad that you guys all had fun with aunt Maria. We should get together and play soon.
It does my heart good to see you guys have so much fun! I am glad you had that adventure and took so many wonderful picutres! Deacon is so adorable. How can you stand it? He is just so cute!
6 comments:
oh he's such a chunk, I LOVE it! I'm glad that Maria got to come for a visit, I'm sure it's hard for her being so far from family, especially you and Deacon. Judging from all the aquarium pictures it looks like Deacon wasn't the only one who had a good time :)
love that maria got to come home and visit, love deacon's backwards hat and rocknroll shirt, love his chubby cheeks, just want to kiss them!
Oh my heck he just keeps getting cuter! I love his cheeks and that he actually keeps a hat on. Glad that you guys all had fun with aunt Maria. We should get together and play soon.
I had so much fun! Deacon is the cutest kid ever! You need to bring him out and come visit. Maybe we can find Goldy and get a picture for Deacon!
Those pictures are so cute. I love that little boy!
It does my heart good to see you guys have so much fun! I am glad you had that adventure and took so many wonderful picutres! Deacon is so adorable. How can you stand it? He is just so cute!
Post a Comment