Umm...that trailer makes me nervous. I see poor acting and so-so special effects. Me thinks some re-shoots are necessary!
I'm excited. Jacob? Yum!!
Wow- Jacob looks so much cuter without his hairs. Now he's real competition for Edward. I didn't read this one, but it looks okay. Could Bella stop muttering though?
I just LOOVE the twilight books and movie. Can't wait for nbr.2 to come out in november!!
Post a Comment
Syracuse, UT (84075) Current Weather
Glendale, AZ (85308) Current Weather
4 comments:
Umm...that trailer makes me nervous. I see poor acting and so-so special effects. Me thinks some re-shoots are necessary!
I'm excited. Jacob? Yum!!
Wow- Jacob looks so much cuter without his hairs. Now he's real competition for Edward. I didn't read this one, but it looks okay. Could Bella stop muttering though?
I just LOOVE the twilight books and movie. Can't wait for nbr.2 to come out in november!!
Post a Comment