Well we finally got around to blessing Deacon. Terry was pretty nervous to do it, so we kept putting it off. Sunday was the big day and it turned out great! We both have awesome families that made the long trek to Syracuse to see the little guy get blessed. Afterwards, we had lots of good grub at the house. Thanks to everyone that came and brought food! We had a great time!
So handsome in his little suit! Yes I am a bad mother and didn't get pictures of me, Terry and Deacon together! The day was to crazy. I'll have to "re-create" the day next Sunday.
Grandpa Ross and Deacon
My Grandpa Carl, brother Spencer, & my Dad
My awesome Aunt Debbie!

Someone is glad the big day is over!



8 comments:
He's so cute. I love that last picture of him. He looks so big! I'm a bad mom too and didn't get any pictures of even Beckam on his blessing day. I guess I'll just have to dress him up again =)
Deacon looks like such a little man! I agree with Tammy about the last pic. Too cute! I wish I could've been there. Don't let my special little guy forget who his favorite aunt is!
I love that chub! He's cute.
It is a bit of a stressful event, isn't it? But good times. I tend to do a lot of re-creating myself.
He looked so sweet and cute in his little suit! I love that last pic too :)
Those days ARE crazy. I didn't get any pictures of Addie's at all with my camera. I took some later of her in her dress. My dad took on of the 3 of us, but it wasn't a good one, so oh well!
It was a great day though and you and Terry did great!
he's adorable!
I have one word for you...ADORABLE!!! Okay maybe a couple more...I love your pic's, you're the cutest family ever!
Deacon is getting so cute & chubby! Kale is finally starting to thin out! What a big day for him! We need to get together soon!
So Cute!
Post a Comment