Deacon has finally rolled over! Okay, it was a week ago but he was really slow at it. The other day I put him on his tummy, and ta-da! He rolled right over! He did it about 4 more times that day, and now he loves it. This kid is growing way too fast!
I thought I should try it one more time, just in case it was beginners luck...
6 comments:
That is so awesome!! You can practically see the wheels turning in his head! I can't believe how strong he is now. When you first did "tummy time" he could hardly hold himself up. Such a smart, strong boy!! I am proud of him.
Yay go Deacon! I love how proud they get after they do something new.
Hooray for Deacon! That's so awesome...what a big boy! Addie rolled that way pretty easy, but the other way took a lot longer since she hated being on her tummy. Haha, tummy time gave her motivation to roll over!
Once we move we need to have a play date so Addie can teach Deac to walk ;)
Oh my goodness he is so cute! This is such a fun stage.
What in the heck is an electric booger sucker? I never knew they had those..wouldn't it give the poor babies electric shock? I do love suctioning out noses.
What an absolutely beautiful and loved baby you have! I crack up that you put a video of him rolling over on your blog. That is such a doting Mom thing to do.
Post a Comment