Friday, January 23, 2009

4 months old!

My little stinker is 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time is going by. He weighs 17 pounds and loves sucking on his hands. He has also discovered his feet and his voice! Sometimes he is so loud he sounds like a squawking bird! Everyday he seems to change a little bit more. Deacon, I love you to pieces! You were worth the wait!
Caught red-handed sucking his hands!


5 comments:

Maria said...

He is a cutie! Can't believe it's been 4 months. He's changed so much. I wish I could buy him all the cute clothes they have at the bookstore! They have little shirts that say "Future Gopher". So stinkin' cute!

The Obergs said...

Melissa, he is so dang cute, I just can't get enough of those big, chubby cheeks.

Mary Ann said...

I still think of you as prego. That is when I saw you last. I cannot belive it has been so long already! He is adorable. Your fam pics are wonderful! She did a great job. I love them! Esp the bubbles;)

Jenny said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! He's changed so much, it's amazing how fast they grow up :) Can't wait to see him next week!

Ashlee said...

Hey, Melissa, it's Ashlee Bloomer. I found your blog through Stacy Tylers. I hope you don't think I am a stalker. :) I thought I found Maria's the other day, but I wasn't 100% sure. You family is so cute! Your little boy is darling! I hope you don't mind if I pop in every now and again to see what you are up to. I will have to go over and see what Maria is up to. It's so grea to see you two are going great!