First time in carseat: we thought we loaded him right, until the nurse said he was going to suffocate! Not something a new parent wants to hear.
First car ride- he did great!
First bath. Hated it until he peed on mom-then he loved it!
First night's sleep at home--my little burrito!
This picture was too precious to leave out. Grandpa and Deacon - how cute!



8 comments:
Aw! What a sweetie pie! I love the Deacon burrito! Jed was really good at making Addie burritos when she was a newborn :) Gotta love that!
I love the pictures! You are in for a life time of firsts!!!
I love little babies wrapped liked Eskimos.
Bathing little babies is always stressful for me- their slimy little slippery bodies! So sweet though.
I love that little boy! Can't wait to play tomorrow!
I love that he liked to be wrapped up like a burrito for at least one night when you guys got home. The second we walked in the door to the house Beckam wasn't having it anymore. Haha..silly boys.
Awww...I have the cutest burrito for a nephew. Hurry up and have another one!
I love your burrito! He is so adorable! I hope you are getting some naps in! I think about you two a lot and wonder how life is being a mom. Did it hit you hard or was it gradual?
He is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see all 3 of you!
Cute pics! Babies ARE so much fun! Yeah, this baby wasn't exactly planned, so I'm really not that brave.
Post a Comment