After much anticipation, baby Deacon Daniel Rees finally arrived!! We are so happy he's here! My water broke Sunday night (the 21st), so we rushed to the hospital. Of course we forgot EVERYTHING! I had it all packed and ready and we somehow manged to forget some bags. They got me checked in AFTER we registered (yes, I was sitting with a towel around me like a diaper and they still made us sit and register like it was no big deal). I was only dilated to 2 cemtimeters so they started the medications, and nothing happened! I was having contractions but couldn't really feel them. At two in the morning they gave me an epidural (wonderful!) and still nothing happened. I only got to 4 centimeters, so at one o'clock the next day the decided to do a c-section. Within 45 minutes my little guy was here! I can't believe how crazy it is to have a baby! I wouldn't change it for anything. Terry and I are so in love with this little cutie! Enjoy the pictures!
Lovin' the epidural
I'm finally here!
First family picture
Proud Papa
Proud Mama



14 comments:
congrats! I'm glad everything went well. Handsome boy!
Oh my goodness I just love those little burrito babies! He is so cute! Congrats you guys. Can't wait to see him and you! Love you.
Yay! he's finally here! What a little miracle he is. I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations you cute mamma.
Yay! I've been waiting for this post! Sorry you had to have a c-section. My water broke, and I didn't dilate to even a 1, 24 hours later. Jack took 36 hours to show himself after my water broke. What's up with these kids breaking our water, and then just chilling? NOT cool. Anyway, congrats! He's so adorable!
Yeah congrats he is beautiful! I bet you are having so much fun right now. That is really close to Lizzie's birthday September is a great month. You didn't even have to sit through a whole AZ summer being pregnant. I am so jealous of you guys it sounds like your life is really settling down!
I love that little guy! I'm so glad that Deacon and Beckam are so close in age so they can be best friends! (haha, do you like how we pick their best friends? haha nice..) Congratulations!!
Deacon was worth the wait. And the uncomfortable waiting room chair. And the 45 min of sleep I got that night. He's a keeper!
Holy cow! He is here and adorable (and definitely a BOY). I must say congratulations to all THREE of you!
yay!! Congrats on the little one! I can only imagine those last couple of weeks just waiting for him to come! Keep posting more pics! You guys make a cute family! --jami--
I've been watching your blog waiting in anticipation! I am so happy for you two. You look ADORABLE!!! I have a present for you and will send it soon. email me with your address. manddjensen@cox.net.
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Yay for that sweet baby boy arriving! He's so sweet- we love him already! It was great to see him tonight. Addie is glad to have another cousin...it will be so fun to watch all of these babies grow up so close in age :)
Only you could look that good after having a baby!!! He's beautiful.
I am glad that you still decided to name him deacon!! He is so cute!! congratulations!!
Post a Comment