Monday, August 25, 2008

Eight Great Years

Eight years of wedded bliss! Okay, not all of it blissfull, but definitely amazing! Eight years ago today I married the most amazing man ever. Terry is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and in 4 weeks he'll give me another gift - our son! (Okay, I guess I'll be giving it to him, but you get it.) I can't believe all that has happened in 8 years. Our family has changed, we've lost loved ones, and we've moved several times, but all the hard work has paid off. Our life is finally beginning, and I can't wait for the next 8 years! Love you lots, Terry!

7 comments:

kalie said...

Wow, 8 years! That's awesome! We miss you guys so much!

The Obergs said...

Your pictures are cute from your last two posts... sure wish I could click on them so I could see a little detail. Why in the hell can't I click on them???

Happy Anni, did you know that mine and Taylor's anniversary was on the 24th? Oh wait, you would know that. "hi, something interesting about me was that I got married yesterday...." Hahah, good ol' hygiene days.

Can't wait to see baby Deacon, what a cute name

Maria said...

Wow, that was really cheesy and gag-worthy. Barf me out! Just kiddin...I'm single and cynical so don't mind me. You are seriously so blessed! Congrats to you and Ter-bear.

P.S. You spelled 'definitely' wrong. Ha, ha!

cold cocoa said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you guys. You are cute. I don't know your hubby sadly, but from what you've said he seems great! Where in the heck is Syracuse though?

erin.kloepfer@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Aw! Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe it's been 8 years! I'm so excited for you guys to become parents in 4 weeks...you'll both be so great. What a blessed baby little Deacon Daniel will be :)

Toni said...

You look so beautiful in your wedding pics. I've never seen them before. I love how green everything is! We got married in the fall, and everything was dead.

Mary Ann said...

How cute are you? You look great as a bride and a prego lady!!! I am jealous! I am sorry I missed the anorexic party! I hope you are well and will see you at UDHA!