
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Update
I am STILL waiting for my Utah hygiene license!! How hard can this be?! I applied for it 3 months ago and still have not received it. They keep sending me letters saying my application is incomplete, and soon I will have to start the process all over again!! Why can't people do what I ask them to do? Not that I haven't enjoyed the time off, but this is getting ridiculous! I know, I know, if I was smart I would have done it right after graduation 2 YEARS AGO, but I figured why pay the yearly dues when I'm not going to be there for awhile? Terry took his Pharmacy board test last week, and he takes the State law exam this Saturday. It should take 2 weeks to find out the results.Hopefully he passes both and we can start making some real dinero! If not, ughhh, I don't even want to think about it. This picture pretty much sums up my mood today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ummm...I am SO glad you commented on my blog because HELLO I didn't even know you had one, and I didn't know you weren't living in utah, and I didn't know you were pregnant and I didn't know you have been married for so long, so pretty much I didn't know you at all :o) BUT now I know where you blog and you can't hide!! Congrats on the baby, that is so so exciting!
Oh the misery of getting your license in another state... I always tell Taylor that we can never move out of utah solely for that reason. Good luck with everything, I'm loving the picture, it's perfect.
Hi Melissa:
Do you want me to call the Board for you????
Michelle
PLEASE call the board for me!! Maybe you can get something done!! I sure can't. Miss you guys!! Glad you can comment now!
Hey- it's Erin. Cute picture. Fun blog! It'll be good keeping up with you and Maria. Feel free to check out my blog too. Oh- and I love your washer dryer. Sooooo fancy. My ugly old white ones are crying out in jealousy.
Oh- one more thing. Guster's Satellite is my ring tone. I am a big Guster fan!
Who needs a license! Just have patients come to your house and lean back on the arm of your couch! Problem solved!
Post a Comment