Friday, July 11, 2008

Happiness is Entertainment Weekly



I just got my latest issue of Entertainment Weekly and almost had a heart attack when I saw the cover. Twilight!! Edward and Bella!! Could anything in life be better? Okay, yes, but I LOVE this magazine and I LOVE Twilight, so what could be better? This magazine is huge as far as movies and music, so for Twilight to make the cover just shows how amazing these books are and how excited fans are for the movie. There are two great articles inside, one with Stephanie and one about the movie, and some smokin' hot pics of the cast!! I can't believe the new book comes out in 3 weeks!

In other news, Terry turned the big 30 on 7/11. I can't believe how old we are getting! He got some new dress shirts and ties for work, and new shoes with his b-day money. Happy Birthday T- Dog! I love you!

Terry is 30 and thrilled about it

12 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

We definately have to go and see that when it comes out! I'm so excited!!!

Noomi said...

My whole family are the BIGGEST fans of the twilight saga. Even Gabriel reads it haha :) Can't wait for the movie and the 4th book to get out!
Tell Terry happy B-day from our family :)
- Noomi

kalie said...

First, I have to say how much I love you. I LOVE sharing my Twilight obsession with you!!! I agree that something looks seriously amiss with Rob Pattinson--but Kristin Stewart does look amazing. Second, I LOVE the pictures of Terry. Kevin will be thrilled--not only because he's not the only 30 year old around, but also because it is obvious that Terry loves having his picture taken as much as Kevin does! HAHA!

kalie said...

Okay, AND your new layout is adorable and the picture of little man is amazing! He is a cutie pie I definitely need to SQUEEZE!

The Obergs said...

Hahah, nice sash Terry, happy 30th! I hate to admit, but I too am a pretty big Twilight fan, however the picture on the magazine cover is a little freaky, especially of Edward. He looks slightly reminiscent of a heroin addict.

Toni said...

Congrats, Terry! Doug's 30th is just right around the corner, too. Are you guys coming to his party?

Also, I hope Edward is as beautiful in the movie as they talk about in the book. I'm a little worried...

Liz Palmer said...

I told you that you would like Twlight! I can't wait until the movie comes out. I told my sister that sometimes, I wish that I was married to a vampire!

Frei Family said...

Happy Birthday Terry!! Too funny my b-day is 7-11 too!! ANd i am excited about the entertainment weekly!! I need to go get that today!!

Maria said...

Barf me out. Am I the only person on the planet who hates Twilight? Yes, I think I am. Such drivel...Give me Lestat, Louis and Claudia anyday.

Mary Ann said...

So I just pre-ordered the 'breaking dawn' yesterday! I am pretty excited about it. My sis made me read Twilight in hygiene school and I have had to wait for each installment to come out. I am so glad you like it also! So Aug....count me in:)

Jenny said...

Dude Terry, I thought you had one more year. Sorry man...haha. I love the sash...30 and thrilling eh? Nice. Happy Birthday....can't wait till the little one is here!

Corri said...

Ha ha...I love the sash, Terry!