Friday, June 27, 2008

New Nephew!

He's finally here! Okay, not my little guy but our nephew Beckam Derek Rees. Terry's brother and his wife Tammy had their first baby June 26th at 6:53PM. The little chunk weighed in at 9 pounds!! He's a cutie and we're so glad he's here!!

Before:

After!!



A glimpse of the future!


We are so happy to be an Aunt & Uncle again, especially since they live so close to us. Congrats to both of you!

3 comments:

kalie said...

What a cutie pie! You guys look so natural holding that little man!! I love the name--Beckam reminds me a little of David Beckham, but I actually LOVE IT!

Mary Ann said...

How adorable!!! I am so glad your sons will have cousins close in age. That will be so fun! I am truly excited for you and Terry to be parents!

Jenny said...

Melissa, that picture of you and Beckam is darling...can't wait till your little guy is here! Any confirmations on a name yet?? ;)