Tammy's mom made me the cutest blanket--Thanks! You're the best!
My first pack of diapers!
Me, Tammy and cutie pie Beckam!
Last night was the Fiesta Days Rodeo in Spanish Fork. This is a time honered tradition in the Nelson family and always lots of fun. Thank you Grandpa for always getting the best seats in the house!
Skydivers started the fun
Nelson kids!
Glad I'm not that guy!



12 comments:
YAY--happy baby boyness! I think the pictures look so cute. You guys are going to have so much fun with your little man.
Oops... I didn't realize I was posting under my mom's username! Now you are like, "Who is this stalker??" It's Kalie... Sorry!
You look so cute and happy in those pics! That blanket is way cute too! I can't wait for your shower that we're doing...haha when is it again? August 23rd right? Anyway, you look great! I am also glad that you weren't the guy in the rodeo cause I'm pretty sure that'd cause early labor! It was fun to see you and your cute house the other day. Let's do lunch soon since neither of us work much ;) such slackers haha
Ok, I don't want this to come out wrong, but I feel like you've been pregnant forever! I keep checking your blog to see if you've had the baby and everytime I see your little ticker telling me that you've still got like 3 months left, hello! Anyway, you look great, i"m glad you had a great shower. I hear the spanish fork rodeo is the best one around.
Melissa! This is Monica from school-I had no idea you were expecting! That is so great, congrats!
It was fun to see your blog, where are you living? I hope all is well!
hey melissa, nice to see that you're back in the blogging loop! ha ha You look super cute! How fun to be so close to having a little one! Good luck with everything! I'll have to check in more often!
I'm so jealous of your rodeo tradition...being here in ohio we'll be missing out on that this summer. There just aren't any true hard-core, tight jean cowboys in columbus. I think there's only like 1 rodeo a year here. Enjoy the festivities of summer in utah for me!
--Jami--
Melissa....Aug 15 is like the only day in aug I already had plans! I am so sad. I will have to see what I can do to get up north to see you! You are so cute prego! I am so happy for you and Terry!
Hey Melissa can't wait to see you at your shower. Do you have a name picked out for your little man yet? I was so excited to see that you are a blogger too. You look GREAT!! I just had a little boy 11 days ago, so I know how it feels when people tell you that you look great, you wanna just punch them because you know they are lying, but seriously, I'm not lying, you look GREAT!!
I don't know why I never hear about the class reunions. Did you go to the 5 year? You can email me at: kmayhew@ihc.com Where is Syracuse any ways?
Hey Melissa....I hope that you don't mind that I linked over to your blog from Crystals... You are so cute pregnant! How exciting! Congrats to Terry for finishing school and coming back to Utah. What a huge accomplishment. Tell the whole Rees family I said hello. Hope that all is well.
-Melissa Wolthuis
It looks like the shower was so fun!! I am so excited for you only a few months to go!!!
Aren't showers the best? It's like the last confirmation that that baby is really coming! And who doesn't love all that free stuff??
Post a Comment