Visiting family without having to buy a plane ticket!
My cutie pie niece Addison. About 2 seconds after this picture was taken she spit up-boy, can she launch it!
My brother Spencer. It was his 22nd birthday so we celebrated at Dad's house.
The Mountains. I can't believe how beautiful they are!! I missed seeing them everyday.
My very first washer and dryer! After 8 years of marriage I finally own my own set. Laundry has never been so fun.
Terry started his new job at Shopko pharmacy. He hasn't taken the board exam yet, but he is still able to work as a cashier in the pharmacy. Hopefully in a couple of months he'll be the real deal!



7 comments:
Okay.. so i feel so bad, because i had to work on your last day here and then i went to come over later saturday and you were gone!! So i am glad i found you so we can keep in touch!!! It looks like things are going good in Utah!
WOWSA! That washer/dryer set looks like Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I want to come play w/ you guys! We miss you...
We couldn't be happier that you're back in Utah. That picture of you and Addie is way cute. You look so great pregnant! You'll have to let us all know when you've deciding on a baby name for sure ;)
Love the washer and dryer. I feel the same way. We had to haul our laundry to our parents houses for the first year and a half of marriage and when we finally got our own set (hand-me downs) we were in heaven. Every time I use I thank my lucky stars
I am so jealous of your washer & dryer! I want one of those so bad, but I have to wait for the current ones to die! I am so glad that you are back in Utah! I can't wait to see your new place, and for you to have your baby!
I loved seeing your cute pictures. We are in Utah until July 21st or so, I agree about the mountains. Beautiful!
Sorry Melissa, I am visiting my niece and used her computer and didn't realize that she was logged in. The Norris Family is my niece but I actually made the comment.
Post a Comment