How cute are you!? Congrats Terry! I am so glad you guys are done with school. The Grand Canyon rocks! It is really beautiful. I am glad you are in UT now. I hope you are feeling well.
SOOO CUTE! We had such a good time with you guys at the grad party. THanks for inviting us. I love the house too. YEAH. Call me 6235334088 and I will get you all of our information.
6 comments:
How cute are you!? Congrats Terry! I am so glad you guys are done with school. The Grand Canyon rocks! It is really beautiful. I am glad you are in UT now. I hope you are feeling well.
SOOO CUTE! We had such a good time with you guys at the grad party. THanks for inviting us. I love the house too. YEAH. Call me 6235334088 and I will get you all of our information.
Fun! I've never been! Looks like you guys had a great time.
I miss you guys!
oh look at you all cute and pregnant. Welcome back to Utah and welcome back to the blogging world. Kami would be so proud!
Your header thing is SO cute! You need to show me how to do that!
Post a Comment