Sunday, April 18, 2010

Farm day!

I made the long drive to Tremonton to let the boys see some farm animals (ok, Terry’s stepdad had to buy a pig and invited me along, but you get the idea!) This place had some serious farm equipment and really cute animals!

Deacon loved the very huge tractor

IMG_3620 IMG_3614

Mini horses!

 IMG_3623 IMG_3629

Puppies!

IMG_3635

Giant pigs!

 IMG_3639

And one cute little boy

IMG_3642

9 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! I love farm animals- how cute are those mini horses?! Deacon is definitely a cute little boy. We need a play date for sure, we can go to our good park and maybe see the goats :)

Candace Thomas said...

Terry has a stepdad? So does that mean Jill got married and I had no idea? What in the world! Deacon is growing up so fast...those little boys are so much fun!

Lacey Loo said...

I love the picture in the tire its so cute!! He is so funny! I miss his little face =0)

BreAnna said...

okay that picture of him in the wheel is definitely a "put it on the wall" picture. So cute.

Stacy Risenmay said...

How fun!!! I love how little Deacon look sitting on that tire :)

Maria said...

How fun! I would have loved to have been there. Deacon was super cute today dancing with Yo Gabba Gabba.

Melissa said...

Those mini horses are so cute! WHat a fun day! Deacon looks so cute in that last picture and in the one where he is sitting in the tire. Does Jill live on a farm? If so we want to come!

Mary Ann said...

Farms are so fun! Your little boy is so handsome ha ha ha. What a fun adventure!

Toni said...

Those farm pictures always turn out so cute! And it's so funny how much little boys love that kind of stuff.