It’s official! Maria is back home! She arrived yesterday afternoon and I’m so glad she’s back! I think I can speak for the entire family when I say we are very proud of you. Going back to school is no easy task, especially all the way across the country where you don’t know anyone! I know you miss your friends already, but we missed you more and want you home! Plus you escaped right before another frigid Minnesota winter (not that Utah is any better!) Welcome Home!!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
yay! Maria is back! I'm proud of her too, I couldn't move away like that, alone. What a Merry Christmas this will be for you two.
Yes, welcome home Maria!
I am proud of Maria also! And of you...2 children. You are amazing! I hope to see you soon.
Thanks! What a sweet post! I am really glad to be back and to be done with school. Deacon is the cutest kid ever! It was so fun hanging out with you two today. He's such a good boy.
Yeah! Welcome back!
Oh good I am glad your other half is back:) Btw, I am SO sad I missed your Christmas card:( I am sure it was darling! Tell the fam hi!
Post a Comment