Deacon got spoiled rotten from Grandpa Nelson
Lovin' Santa!
But not to excited about the tow truck Santa brought him
Santa brought a "big boy" chair for Deacon and a mini laptop (now maybe he'll leave mine alone...)
Helping cousin Beckam unwrap gifts



9 comments:
Cute name! That's Sam's middle name.
If you ask me, that chair looks a little hard. You might want to have Deacon jump on it a few times to break it in.
Merry Christmas!
Deacon is so cute in his big boy chair and laptop! I love his jammies too. He's so fun, and yay for baby Evan on the way!
Oh...Evan! That's so cute! Deacon looks so happy on Santa's lap! He is changing so much! He looks so much more grown up every time I see his pictures... Love his big boy chair and laptop... Glad you had such a great Christmas
We got beckam that same laptop! Funny boys.
Oops guess I should have gotten ready huh? I look gross.
Deacon was so cute on Christmas Eve! That picture with Santa is adorable. I love the cute little chair and fake laptop. Deacon is spoiled rotten!
I love the name Evan, good choice! My kids like playing with our "toys" too, so we went and bought a bunch of fake ones but they knew the difference and wouldn't have anything to do with them. Good luck with the laptop, hopefully Deacon will really love it as much as he loves yours.
What a great christmas. I love the name Evan, oh I can't wait to see him.
Merry Christmas!! We loved the card you sent us! Thank you and happy holidays. Deacon is so adorable!
Evan is such a strong solid name and it sounds like it belongs to Deacon's brother. That chair is fantastic. See you in a few days
ps. the word verification said OBWORE, yes sometimes I think the OB might be one?
Post a Comment