Went to the doctor today, and all is well with baby #2. Next visit we will officially know the sex, but unofficially we were able to pretty much tell what it is. The doc said girl parts can look big on the ultrasound, but these parts looked “pretty big”. Guess we will have to wait one more month!



11 comments:
Awwww, love to see lil babes in utero :)
if it is a girl-- I will HOOK YOU UP! I've got tons of girl stuff of Addie's :)
What's your due date again?
Fun! Ainsley's girl parts were "pretty big" too! We definitely knew she was a girl.
Is it cool to have 'big' girl parts...I thought it was the other way around...
Yeah for girls! If you have any questions I can probably help you out.
How embarrassing for the (maybe) little girl! Telling all these people she has huge girl parts.
Be exciting to see if they're right!
Yay! Another cute nephew. I'm so excited. Make sure he's as cute as Deacon or we're sending him back! LOL, j/k..
hahah, oh well, I was supposed to be a boy too... surprise (i'm not a boy). By the way, I think your readers are confused that the "big girl parts=boy parts"
soo cute and soo fun! i can't believe we are that close with our due dates! and i can't believe you will find out at your next appointment what the gender is! that means my appt won't be too far behind yours, crazy! congrats again!!!
I am so excited for you! You probably know by now 100% boy or girl... Am I confused? When I read your post I was thinking that you were having a boy...then when I read the comments I thought you were having a girl... ??? Either way I'm sure your baby will be adorable! Hope that you're feeling as good as is possible for being preg! ;)
Yay baby #2!! Also Happy Birthday Woman! I love ya!
LOL...I am dying reading all these comments! I was pretty sure you are having a boy (based on your post). But maybe I misunderstood, I guess it will really be a surprise next post huh? I am so excited for you guys:)
Post a Comment