Before
Almost done...
The finished product
So glad to have it done! Now we just need patio furniture...
We had our first big "owie" with Deacon. He fell flat on his face on the wood floor and his tooth went right through his lip! There was so much blood everywhere! We took him to our bishop who is also a dentist and he said it wouldn't need stitches. I'm guessing this is the first of many bloody lips and falls!



14 comments:
oh, his poor lip! so sad!!
your yard looks awesome! it's crazy how much that changes the whole look of your home! how fun! backyard bbq's...here you come!
I love your beautiful manse! It is so much nicer to be able to sit on your grass...like carpet outside. Looks good.
Poor Deacon. Fat lips are sad..luckily they heal fast.
Wowzers! Love the yard. Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. And poor Deacon! Give him a kiss for me for his boo-boo!
Hooray for a yard!! Looks great! Poor Deacon, that's so sad! I bet you were a little freaked out- I would have been. These kids are wild sometimes, I'm surprsied addie hasn't done that yet. (Knock on wood)
Beautiful yard! And congrats on baby #2!
The yard looks awesome you guys! But now you have to mow it. I'm so glad Brandon gets to do ours!!
Poor Deacon! Glad he didn't need stitches!
Lucky lawn! I love it. Poor Deacon. He looks so traumatized....hope you were ok also. good luck on all future bumps and bruises...
It looks so lush and beautiful. I love it.
Poor little lip! Sad! :(
Your yard looks great! You'll be spending a ton of time out there with two little ones!
How have you been feeling? Any better round two?
`Love the yard! I'm totally jealous, we've had the hardest time getting anyone out here to do ours. You'd think with the economy landscapers would be lining up, but that was so not the case. We do have a rock wall now though, but grass would be even better. Someday, probably in the fall, when it's too cold to enjoy. You just enjoy yours for us too :). I'm glad Deacon didn't have to get stitches on his cute little face.
Oh it is amazing what a little grass will do. It looks so luscious, I'm sure you can't wait to go enjoy it. Sorry to hear about little Deacon's lip. I'm dreading Hazel's first accident. It kills me to see her cry
Looks so good!!!!
Your yard looks awesome!
Poor Deacon! I'm so sad for his fat lip =( {although...it is nice to see that my kid isn't the only clumsy one in the family! haha}
Congrats on the lawn! It's always so nice to have grass. Your house looks so nice, too, BTW. I hope Deacon is feeling better!
Post a Comment