Deacon's first Easter was pretty good, even though the Easter bunny forgot to come to our house! (I'm still trying to get the hang of this parenting thing down). We had 2 egg hunts at the grandparents' houses, but my batteries died in the camera so enjoy the pictures from Grandma Jill's house.
Rockin' some shorts when it was quite cold outside (I'm such a mean mom!)

He got quite a few eggs even though he can't walk!
Trying to get all the cousins to pose for a picture? Impossible.
9 comments:
Don't feel bad. We almost forgot too! Good thing Wal-mart stays open late!
Don't worry the first holidays are more for the mothers than the kids, he won't even remember the one next year.
Now you just have to convince the g-parents to do an Easter Egg Hunt for the grown-ups too. Now that is where the fun begins. Add a 50 dollar in one of the eggs and you'll never see so much aggression.
Such a cute little guy! Love the outfit.You better make it up to him next year with a rockin Easter basket. Dad told me the Easter bunny doesn't know where Minneapolis is, so nothing for me this year! :(
don't worry, Addie didn't get an Easter basket last year either and I'm pretty sure that I could have gotten away without one this year.
He is such a cute little chubs! I loved seeing you guys yesterday. I could eat those cheeks (have I said that yet? haha)
The Easter Bunny didn't come to our house either.
Oops!
Oh well, next year we'll do better!
Deacon is such a stud. I love that kid!
CUTE! I wanna squeeze that boy.
He is the most adorable little man. Love the outfits! You are a wonderful parent!
Look at those blue eyes! He is growing up so fast. Don't you just love all the spoiling that goes on with the grandparents? I shouldn't even bother with an easter basket with all the stuff we pick up at the in laws!
Post a Comment