Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random pics

Double Dizzle (as Terry calls him) is growing so fast! He goes to the doctor on Thursday for his 2 month checkup and we are betting he weighs about 12 pounds. He finally likes having his diaper changed and is starting to like bathtime, but he is still not sleeping through the night! He is on a strict eating schedule during the day (every 3 hours) and I finally caved and gave him rice cereal before bedtime. No luck! The little stinker is still waking up every 3-4 hours! It's a good thing he is so cute, or else I'd have to sell him! Enjoy the random pics of cute outfits.

Rockin' it in my overalls



All ready for bedtime! Too bad I don't sleep...


Ready to play ball! Thanks Aunt Tammy for this cute outfit.

Trick or Treatin' with mom

9 comments:

mlewrkmn said...

Trust me, I know how you feel about the no sleep thing. I thought I was going Koo Koo. It gets better. Love you guys.

Maria said...

Awww! He's so cute!!

Stacy Risenmay said...

He is so cute!Looking at him makes me baby hungry. . . that is until you mentioned the no sleep thing.

Jenny said...

Oh he's just too sweet and cute for words! Sorry about the no sleep, I'm betting on my next one not sleeping since Addie did. Love the new blog layout btw!! Cute! :)

Diane said...

He is adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Do you feel like a zombie?

Maria said...

Dizzle, dizzle, dizzle
Bannana fanna fo fizzle
Me my mo mizzle,
Dizzle!

LOL! My favorite pic is the one of him in his pj's. That chubby face melts my heart.

Pieces of Us said...

I love that little boy! He is getting so big. He will get there eventually! At least he likes his diaper changed and his baths more. Every little bit helps =)

Mary Ann said...

sleep will come....later when you are dead. Just kidding. I hope he starts sleeping better for you! He is such a sweetie though! kiss him for me!

michelle said...

Hi Melissa:
Thanks for all the pictures. I have enjoyed all of them and your funny comments! I'll bet you are so happy. He is adorable. I remember one day in the office, you were holding a patient's baby and you had that look, like you do now. You were dreaming then, now it is a reality!