Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Death in the family
It is with a heavy heart that I annouce the passing of a beloved family member. My laptop passed away Sunday morning from a burned out screen. This laptop was only in the family for a few years and was basically a piece of crap from the get-go, but he will be missed. He is survived by Terry's laptop which will now get to play double duty as the only computer in the family. If my posts are few and far between with no pictures, you know why!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Um, that scared the hell outta me!!! LOL, your computer was a piece!
I'm sad to hear that you lost your friend....I would freak if ours died- we only have one!
i got really scared there for a minute haha, and i'm glad it was your laptop that passed, and not somebody else haha :)
I agree with Maria! You scared the crap out of me. Hahahaha
I am sorry for your loss....but how stinking cute is your puppy? Holy cow your baby is adorable! I wanna snuggle him and kiss him all over! I am glad to see you are surviving!
Post a Comment