oh my heck melissa i could just eat him up!! So so sweet...all the pics!! Love the one in the box...and the naked back wrinkles! Ahh! so cute! We just found out today we are having another boy, so seeing these sweet pics makes me so so excited! AND really, why do you look so cute at the hospital?! I always look awful! cute hospital gown too :)
Oh I love love love that sweet boy! I love that picture with his eyes open kind of looking off to the side. So dang cute. And yes...time to try for a girl! =)=)=)
4 comments:
What a darling boy and darling name to match! I have been thinking about you lately. :) Your boys are adorable! Congratulations and miss you!
oh my heck melissa i could just eat him up!! So so sweet...all the pics!! Love the one in the box...and the naked back wrinkles! Ahh! so cute! We just found out today we are having another boy, so seeing these sweet pics makes me so so excited! AND really, why do you look so cute at the hospital?! I always look awful! cute hospital gown too :)
I love the pic of all 3 boys! So so so so so so cute! And you should definitely keep having more babies! They are worth it!
Oh I love love love that sweet boy! I love that picture with his eyes open kind of looking off to the side. So dang cute. And yes...time to try for a girl! =)=)=)
Post a Comment