Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December means…

Temple Square (unbelievably cold!)

DSC_0383

DSC_0387

DSC_0391

 

DSC_0389

 

Deacon's preschool Christmas program (they sang. I died.)

IMG_5288

IMG_5297

IMG_5299


Chasing Santa through our neighborhood after seeing him on a fire truck. We followed him for 20 minutes! He threw candy to all the kids. Syracuse City, you rock. (sorry, no pics. Hard enough to drive and look for Santa.)


Sitting on Santa's lap at the mall. The boys didn't cry!(again, no pics. They make you pay big $$ for those!) I couldn't even be sneaky and take one of my own. Good thing he comes on Christmas Eve to Grandpa's.


Driving to the mall meet my friend and see Santa and getting into a car accident (not my fault). We're okay, the car not so much. Thank heavens for insurance!

And the Christmas card. Merry Christmas!!

Top.BMP

3 comments:

kalie said...

Little kids singing is just too much! Sorry about your car! I am glad you are okay.

Mary Ann said...

Whew what a season of adventure! Not cool about your car! So glad youa re ok! Merry Christmas!

BreAnna said...

you forgot to post that hunk of metal you are sporting on your wrist :o) its' beautiful, I love it!