Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

I’m thankful for these two…

DSC_0355DSC_0358-1DSC_0370

I love these two more than anything! They have made our life so wonderful. I wish you could hear all the cute and wonderful things they say and do all day. They make us laugh so hard!

And this guy. He’s working 3, (yes 3!) jobs to support us, so I can stay home with the boys. Pretty much love him to pieces.

DSC_5774

And these people. My Aunts, Uncles, cousins and siblings. They are the best and I love them!!

DSC_0194

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

kalie said...

The stars on their privates! So funny! I laughed out loud looking at them laid out like sardines.

Hardworking husbands=life's greatest gift.

You look so pretty in your family pictures! What a gorgeous family you have. I love the boys' Halloween costumes and I'm glad you gave me the heads up about Inkleys ... we will have to hit them up next year. :)

The Obergs said...

you have a great list of things to be grateful for. What you should also be grateful for is how stunning you look in that picture with Terry. Seriously, beautiful!

Jenny said...

the boys look so stinkin cute in those little suits! love it!

Jodi said...

The stars! Oh, the stars! Love it. Sweet post.

Monica said...

You have the cutest family. Your family pictures turned out so great!