Evan is 10 months old! Hard to believe he's almost a year old. Where has the time gone?!
Stats:
24 pounds
29 inches long
18.5 head circumference
85% weight 90% height
I'm embarrassed to say that he is just barely sleeping through the night! I finally just let him cry it out, and, well, it worked. (Why didn't I do this 6 months ago?!)
24 pounds
29 inches long
18.5 head circumference
85% weight 90% height
I'm embarrassed to say that he is just barely sleeping through the night! I finally just let him cry it out, and, well, it worked. (Why didn't I do this 6 months ago?!)
We love you little bunny!!



10 comments:
how sweet! I am glad he is sleeping now!
I'm with you. Isaac probably won't sleep through the night until he's 12. Oh well. Sleep's overrated. ;) You look gorgeous in those pictures! One hot mama .... we soooo need to get together!
I'll tell you why you didn't do it six months ago! Because it's horrible to sit there and listen to them cry forever. I need to do that to Dylan because he is waking every few hours and doesn't know how to get back to sleep. It's kind of an important skill to have, y'know?
24 lbs is a big boy! He's cute regardless of his girth.
It is hard to believe, really it's crazy. I don't think it's embarrassing, Steele didn't Steele through the night until 10 months, and in the scheme of things it's amount of time if they need it. BUT while your in it it feels like an eternity!
ummm... small amount of time, is what I meant, hopefully you can proofread for content :o)
what a big boy! i love it! he has the cutest little smile! yay for some sleep!!!
hey! so brett got me the Canon Rebel xSi for my bday....i still keep a my cheap "point and shoot" in my purse just in case, but the rebel is a great investment.... send me your email address and i'll tell ya where we got ours and some things we thought about before purchasing.....my email is jbrkacich at yahoo dot com
Oh, little bunny is so cute! He is such a sweet boy. Hurry up and make a third baby!
Such a little stud! He is so cute!
What a cute boy!! You must be a nice mom than me, because had Claire cry it out at 4 weeks old. She only cried 2 minutes, & has slept though the night since! We need to get together!!
Post a Comment