Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Yes, according to Maria’s blog, we had quite the birthday weekend!! Deacon‘s birthday is 2 days after mine so we had a big birthday bash on Sunday with all the family.

This guy turned 6 months old!

                             IMG_4355

 

We tried solids with him

(before)

IMG_4362

After (not a fan!)

IMG_4363

The brothers got their play on

IMG_4369

New Sunday outfits

 

IMG_4401IMG_4397

 

Birthday breakfast for the birthday boy (notice the racecar in hand – he won’t let them go even to eat!)

IMG_4377

Someone got a racetrack for their birthday!

IMG_4384

Wouldn’t let his balloon out of his sight, even to sleep!

IMG_4387

Cake, gifts, and family. Birthdays don’t get better than this!

IMG_4403        IMG_4423    IMG_4410

6 comments:

The Obergs said...

happy birthday melissa. By the way, I LOVE that picture of Evan in his car seat, what a chunk!

Mary Ann said...

Your boys are so cute! I love how happy they are. What fun! You are a wonderful mother.

Maria said...

Ha, ha, those pictures are so cute! Evan is getting his Playgirl pose on that bear chair, lol. Methinks that your boys are spoiled rotten and that is just fine.

I'm redecorating my office and moving some stuff out so that I can make it into a playroom for them when they are visiting me. If you have toys that you don't want cluttering up your house, you can bring them to my place so they have some toys here. I'm going to look for a cute treasure/toy chest to store them in.

Toni said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your birthday weekend! We're so excited to see you guys at Christmas so our overload of boys can play together!

Melissa said...

What a great birthday. That's so fun that he's into race cars and even got a track! WOW! That will be so great.

The pic of Evan eating solids is funny...It's got to taste so weird compared to what they are used to! Great before and after pic's.

The boys look so cute playing together on the floor. What cute brothers. They are both growing up so fast!

BreAnna said...

I really can't belive he is 6 months (like 7 now) did it go faster the 2nd time around. Did you enjoy it even more because you just already knew the ropes?