Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 months old!

Evan turned 5 months old on the 9th! Here’s what we’ve been up to:

Bear chair picture

IMG_4171

Lots of hugs from brother

IMG_4118

Lots of sleeping in the bouncer

IMG_4066

Lots of hugs and playtime with cousins

IMG_4151 IMG_4144

We visited Wheeler Historic Farm, but it was a HUGE disappointment. Of course we picked the hottest and most humid day to go, but it was a snoozer of a place. Not much to do but walk around in dirt and smell pig poop, but Deacon still looked cute by this wagon.

IMG_4123

Evan was loving being out of the car seat

IMG_4126 IMG_4134

We rewarded Deacon with ice cream for being such a trooper

IMG_4135

Evan has found his voice and is squawking like a bird all the time!

I also looked up the meaning of Evan’s name (yeah, I didn’t know it before I picked the name; I’m a bad mom!) I was surprised to learn that it means “God is gracious”. I think that is so fitting considering what happened while I was pregnant with him. Heavenly Father HAS been gracious with him. He is healthy and happy and we couldn’t be happier to have him in our family. We love you, little bunny!

8 comments:

cheeks said...

Evan is getting so big...it happens way too fast! i love his squeals! nothing better than that. i love the meaning of his name, even more that you didn't know it before you actually named him that! you're not a bad mom!

cheeks said...

ps...my word verification was "demon"...at least his name didn't mean that and you didn't know it!! :)

Jenny said...

what a cute, big boy! i love that picture with all 4 boys- what handsome boys those rees's are!

we need to play soon, when i'm not a sicko.

The Obergs said...

ok, I can not believe that he's already 5 months! I swear you just had him. How crazy! What a cutie pie he is.

Maria said...

Oh, I love that littly bunny too! He is such a good boy, unlike rotten Deacon. Lol, just kidding!

Today was so much fun. Thanks for coming down. (I'm glad the ducks showed up!)

cold cocoa said...

My husband's middle name is Evan and so is Sam's middle name...I love the name! Great meaning!
Pig poop is the worst. You should visit Red Butte Gardens. It's fun for kids as well as being flowery.

Mary Ann said...

You are a great mom! I can tell by how much you love your boys!
And I know you! You are a wonderful mother!
I love the squeals! How precious is that? What a fun family!

Melissa said...

What a cute family!! I can't believe that Evan is 5 months old!!! That is so crazy! Look like those boys love each other! SO cute!