BOY!!!!
Can’t say we’re surprised. Both Terry and I have a feeling all our kids will be boys! I’m so excited for Deacon to have a little brother, and I’m already lecturing him on how to be nice and not beat him up! Right now the baby weighs almost 1 pound and is doing well.
I know it’s hard to tell, but that is a boy part!
Deacon also got his first haircut. Not that he had a lot to begin with, but it was getting pretty shaggy up front. Grandma Jill did the honors, and it turned out quite nice! Deacon did such a good job holding still (AFTER we gave him a sucker!)



9 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Oh and I'm the Rees boys (other than james) have all boy "swimmers" it seems ;)
I'm glad that Deacon will have a brother so close to his age. Even though I'd like to hand down some cute hairbows and dresses, I'm sure this boy will be so fun! Congrats! Can't wait to play Monday!
Jill gave Karson his first haircut too!!
oh boy!!!! I'm so excited for you. two little boys will be so much fun. They are going to be best of friends.
Yay!! It's another cute boy. Deacon is so freaking cute getting his haircut!
yay! congrats! so, will you be able to use a lot of the same clothes deacon wore....and save some $$$ or are the seasons different? i love the haircut pic with the sucker hanging out of deacons mouth!
You're kidding, right? The boy part can't be that huge already just in utero?? Maybe it's a foot? After all, the baby is in water...
Anyway, I can't believe you are halfway there. Congrats!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. It will be fun to have another boy...lots of good hand-me-downs...
Deacon's little haircut is so cute! What a big boy!
(tell Jill hi...she looks great too! What a cute grandma!)
You will have 2 of the cutest sons ever! D is so adorable! you are very lucky! Glad you are doing ok.
Congrats you guys! As a mom of 3 boys, trust me i could tell they were boy parts in the pic!!
Post a Comment