Oh. My. Gawd. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
That is hilarious! I'm so stealing it and playing with our heads too! Oh, and I would pay soooo much money to see Terry move like that!! ;)
hahaha that is so funny. I love it. The pictures on your header turned out cute!
I love that. Total fun.I just have to reference this- you did not just tell me you ate butter with a spoon, sometimes eating the whole stick?! You crazy! At least melt it and add some sugar and cocoa. Now that would be fine.
Post a Comment
Syracuse, UT (84075) Current Weather
Glendale, AZ (85308) Current Weather
4 comments:
Oh. My. Gawd. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
That is hilarious! I'm so stealing it and playing with our heads too! Oh, and I would pay soooo much money to see Terry move like that!! ;)
hahaha that is so funny. I love it. The pictures on your header turned out cute!
I love that. Total fun.
I just have to reference this- you did not just tell me you ate butter with a spoon, sometimes eating the whole stick?! You crazy! At least melt it and add some sugar and cocoa. Now that would be fine.
Post a Comment